- Perfect protection and comfort of work for every user.
- Comfortable and elastic frame ensures wide range of sight not preventing any movements.
- Modern design.
- Ergonomic shape.
- Extremely light.
- High braking resistance.
- Elastic, compression free frame easily adapting to the face.
- Two metal, “crocodile” clips holding firmly.
- Thin antistatic foils (STANDARD 5 pieces in one packet) ensuring perfect vision and long life time.
- Set of antistatic, exchengable foils (5 pcs STANDARD) in each set.
- Stable and safe packaging.
- The frame was designed in such a way that people wearing corrective glasses will also be able to use them. This is a feature not found in any other type of a protective masks on the market!!!
- The foils have the highest transparency parameter – 99,75% and are washable.
- The high quality of the used material makes the whole visor extremely resistant and very light at the same time.
- The visor does not pose any additional weight for the head and the spine during many hours of work.
- The highest quality of this product is related to the lowest price on the market.
- Size: Width 21.5cm, Height 16.5cm
Meets the requirements of PN-EN 166:2005 in the scope of:
- light transmission coefficient (p. 220.127.116.11.1)
- spherical optical power (p. 18.104.22.168.2 for 1st class of optical performance)
- astigmatism (p. 22.214.171.124.2 for optical class 1)
- difference in prismatic powers (p. 126.96.36.199.2)
- field of view (p. 7.1.1)
- side protection (p. 7.2.8)
- protection against liquid splashes (p. 7.2.4)
Method of assembly
Remove the foil carefully from the box, avoid causing scratches or contact with items likely to cause damage. Connect the endings of the longer side with the clips from both sides of the visor. Unfold the spectacle frame and using the clips, fix the foil to the spectacle frame. The foil can be individually adjusted to suit the user. Do not fold the spectacle frame with the visor foil attached; take off the foil before folding.
NOTICE! Visors are made of thermoplastic material. To shape the visor to a desired shape, soak in hot water beforehand and then shape as required.
Remove contaminated foil from the spectacle frame/eye glasses, wash it in warm water adding some detergent and let it dry. Don’t wipe. It lets keep good transparency of Protectiv Visor and enables safety work. Sheet can be reused. It is recommended to disinfect the spectacle frame.
If any scratches or blurring occur as result of use, discard the foil and use another sheet of replaceable foil.
Manufacturer does not take any responsibility for using the visor in a manner not in accordance with instructions or intended use.