- The lightest, 16 grams.
- Universal size.
- Fast, easy assemble.
- Comfortable and ergonomics.
- The visor was designed in such a way that people wearing corrective glasses will also be able to use them.
- The foils have the highest transparency parameter – 99.75%.
- Foils thickness: from 0.125 mm to 0.175mm.
Meets the requirements of PN-EN 166:2005 in the scope of:
- light transmission coefficient (p. 184.108.40.206.1)
- spherical optical power (p. 220.127.116.11.2 for 1st class of optical performance)
- astigmatism (p. 18.104.22.168.2 for optical class 1)
- difference in prismatic powers (p. 22.214.171.124.2)
- field of view (p. 7.1.1)
- side protection (p. 7.2.8)
- protection against liquid splashes (p. 7.2.4)